1. Prospective player registration is absolutely free.
2. Players must be 18 years or older as of August 1st, 2013.
3. You must fill out all specified fields in your personal profile on Basketball-United.com in order to be eligible for consideration.
4. Players who currently have a contract with another basketball club will not be considered at this stage, unless they can arrange a letter of clearance, which would permit them to sign a contract with our club as free agents.
5. The candidate players with the best credentials will be invited to participate in a try-out summer camp, along with the top 10 candidate players who receive the most votes from their supporters (family, friends, etc.) on Basketball-United.com.
6. The try-outs will be video-taped and broadcasted on Basketball-United.com and a tv channel. The FanManagers of the club will vote and select the top 12 players who they believe should sign with our team. The coaching staff and advisors will select another 8 players for a total of 20 players.
7. The 20 players who are selected from the try-outs will then be sent to a training camp, after which the FanManagers will select their top 12 players, and the coaching staff will select additional 2. The selected 14 players will be offered to sign professional contracts with our basketball club.
8. The players who sign contracts will receive a monthly salary, bonuses based on sports results
and performance, and results from FanManager voting. At the end of the first half
of the basketball season, the players will be awarded aditional bonus,
which will be payed out according to the opinion of the FanManagers, but only if the team is in the top 4 in the current standings.
9. At the end of the season, the players will be awarded aditional bonus, which will be payed out according to the opinion of the FanManagers, but only if the team reaches the final.